Type: new/should

From: Individual

where applicable, and in a parseable manner, based on transaction type.
This would be extend the semantics of WRITE-SYNTAX used by SMIv2's
AGENT-CAPABILITIES and MODULE-COMPLIANCE statements into any definition of
a derived type or attribute definition.

Motivation:
    * Allows code generation tools to automatically instrument rejection
      rules when generating code for those attributes or derived types.
    * Allows applications to have stronger failsafes against bumping into
      other implementations' non-conformant behavior (ie., don't send what
      you know won't be accepted by a conformant implementation and might
      do bad things to a non-conformant implementation).
    * Allows conformance and QA testing tools to further automate the
      testing process.
    * Allows further generalization of user tools for configuration.

Notes:
    * In-line with the working group charter ("syntax optimized for
      parseability, human readability, and non-redundancy")
    * Partly in-line with 4.3.26 (Attribute Transaction Constraints)
    * In line with 4.1.34 (Range and Size Constraints).
    * In line with 4.1.23 (Extended Data Types).

Here are just a few SNMP objects/derived types with peculiar semantics
about what values can be read or written.  Currently, such constraints can
be and are only represented by text within the DESCRIPTION field. The list
is not exclusive (there likely are and will be others).

    *RowStatus
        active(1) - read-write
        notInService(2) - read-write
        notReady(3) - read-write