Re: Methods, Inheritance, Exceptions, etc. (was: Re: Methods in SMIng ?)

I believe that the relevant counter-argument is that people are already
doing those ugly things by hand, without the clarity that comes from
explicit method descriptions.  Continuing to use a kludge because that is
what people have done does not seem a good answer when we can do
significantly better.

Yours,
Joel M. Halpern