Re: #61 Place of Module Information

Hi!

David> Discussion:
David> I don't understand what is being requested here.
David> Is the (like SMIv2 MODULE-IDENTITY) and example if what is desired, or
David> an example what is not desired?

David> Where does module information belong in the proposer's eyes?

Added this and that:

      Frank: I'm sorry for the confusion. I try to be more precise: In
      SMIv2 and SPPI the MIB/PIB author has to put some module meta
      information in a specific macro (MODULE-IDENTITY) which is
      registered with an OID although this registration is not useful
      for any purpose. The proposal is to let SMIng (a) not register
      module meta information in the registration tree and (b) not
      introduce a new macro/statement wrapping the module meta
      information, since the module itself is the appropriate
      container.

 -frank