RE: Final Requirements Process for SMIng: - #46 (cardinality)

#46 is also documented in the Requirements Draft, although not cleanly ...

"If you have an association between classes A and B, the cardinality of A
indicates how many instances of A may be associated with a single instance
of B."

Our discussions in Minneapolis indicated that we want to convey "how many"
instances are associated in order to define the best mapping algorithm -
whether a new table, a single pointer, etc.  For example, do we use
RowPointer or an integer index into another table?  Do we map to a table
that holds instances of the association/relationship itself?

Andrea