Re: Final Requirements Process for SMIng:

Hi!

I've added a number of issues to the online requirements list, added
some comments on existent issues, added the statements on what the
current specifications already fulfill, and added some colors to make
more obvious on which sections we have spent immediate work.

Please note that the submission period for the requirements process
ends already this weekend. Submit any requirements or comments *now*.

http://www.ibr.cs.tu-bs.de/projects/sming/issues.html
http://www.ibr.cs.tu-bs.de/projects/sming/issues.txt

 -frank