Re: Announcement of SMIng Author & Editor Meeting

David> Also, the author meeting will be used to identify some strawman
David> approaches for handling the particularly thorny requirements so
David> there will be concrete proposals to discuss during the WG
David> meeting...

Given that discussions like this are going to take place at the
meeting, I'd certainly hope to attend.  However, unless it is Sunday
evening I doubt I can since I've already booked my plane reservations
and can't move them up any further in the first place.

--
Wes Hardaker
NAI Labs