RE: Announcement of SMIng Author & Editor Meeting

[Dave] Obviously all the documents will be reviewed at the SMIng WG meeting
as well (status/updates/issues). But first the authors and editors need to
meet and identify exactly what specific work items still remain and what are
the known issues. I'd rather the WG meeting has some focus with the known
issues already out on the table & ready to be discussed, given the limited
time. Also, the author meeting will be used to identify some strawman
approaches for handling the particularly thorny requirements so there will
be concrete proposals to discuss during the WG meeting... So if you have
some ideas, it would be good to come and air them at the authors meeting.