Re: comments on draft-ietf-shim6-failure-detection-06.txt {2}

Deguang Le wrote:
> -Page8
>    SHIM6 needs to avoid sending packets concurrently over multiple
>    paths, ...

> -Page8
>    SHIM6 needs to avoid sending packets, which belong to the same
> transport connection (or the same context?), concurrently over multiple
>    paths, ...
This is more accurate, yes. I will change the explanation
as you requested. Note, however, that the failure
detection mechanism is limited to finding and
using a single address pair at a time. It would
be possible to have a protocol extension that
can track multiple pairs, perform load balancing,
etc. However, this will have to be in future
documents. I will make that clear in the document,
too.

--Jari