RE: Security Module for shim6 or hip really

Well we have the talent here to identify the interface and abstraction.
We would have to also address how does it effect the wire protocol parts
of SHIM6 exchanges too.  I know I might sound like a broken record but
we need to get security area to help too?  Or at least keep track.
/jim