Material from the Friday SHIM6 WG Meeting

With these fancy new tools at the IETF we can now post interim material to the IETF and revise it in place. So rather than circulate the minutes, collect comments and then submit a final version to the IETF Secretariat, this way we can post the initial draft of the minutes and make revisions in situ if needed.

The material for IETF64 is at https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/meeting_materials.cgi?meeting_num=64

You'll find the reference SHIM6 in the Internet area of that web page of course, and the minutes at http://www3.ietf.org/proceedings/05nov/minutes/shim6.html

If you have any comments on the minutes, please send them to this mailing list please.

thanks,

    Geoff & Kurtis