Re: shim header in every shimmed packet

On 12-okt-2005, at 16:35, marcelo bagnulo braun wrote:

My question is: do you want that those additional mechanisms are included in the base shim spec (not the bit that signals that the shim header is needed or not, the actual mechanisms) or it is good enough for you that those can be specified in a different document?

I prefer to have the mechanisms required to be able to safely enable suppression of the shim header in a different document.