[ot] id@ietf.org reachability (Was: draft-ietf-shim6-proto-00.txt)

On Mon, 2005-10-03 at 07:24 -0700, Erik Nordmark wrote:
> The draft is currently up at
> <http://www.muada.com/drafts/draft-ietf-shim6-proto-00.txt>

/me reads ;)

> Thanks Iljitsch!
>
> I hope there is still time for folks to read this before Amsterdam.
>
> (FWIW: internet-drafts@ietf.org seem to have gone dead - I've submitted
> this several times starting on the 27th.)

In every case one has problems with ietf.org infrastructure, contact*:
  ietf-action@ietf.org
You will directly receive a reply containing a ticket number.
This at least makes sure that your message is received.

IMHO internet-drafts@ietf.org is always very responsive.
Also note that several submissions being published every night since
that date.

Greets,
 Jeroen

* = as per http://www.ietf.org/secretariat.html