Re: proposed text for charter

Catching up here...

Charter looks good overall, but it is also daunting... there is a
_lot_ of stuff here....

On one specific point:

> o  ULIDs will be actual IP addresses, permitting existing applications to
>    continue to work unchanged, and permitting application referrals to
>    work, as long as the IP Addresses are available.

I'm not sure I understand what this means.

what does "as long as the IP Address are available" mean? Is this
trying to say anything other than "if packets can still be sent from A
to B (using whatever addresses happen to work) referrals will also
work"? Or is there some other subtle restriction here?

Thomas