Re: how mobile do we need to be (was Re: how mobile do we want to be)

On Wed, 23 Mar 2005 21:23:23 +0100, marcelo bagnulo braun wrote:
>  I guess that we should keep in mind that SHIM will deal with _site_
>  multihoming, and not node multihoming

Marcelo,

The differences between host and site multihoming, in terms of physical
connectivity, are presumably obvious -- the only variable I can think of is 2
different Internet links to the same IP router, versus different links to
different routers.

That said, I'm not sure I understand how the difference affects the shim6
design.  Highlighting this difference, in the charter, would be helpful.

  d/
  ---
  Dave Crocker
  Brandenburg InternetWorking