[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [RRG] Logistics preferences...
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: [RRG] Logistics preferences...
- From: Brian E Carpenter <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Wed, 06 Aug 2008 13:18:34 +1200
- Cc: 'rrg Group' <email@example.com>
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=message-id:date:from:organization:user-agent:mime-version:to:cc :subject:references:in-reply-to:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; b=GCgDVgYlm+k0FkNiqeUCqU7rFxXRMqDlKL7JCjTLVSymX3N1PPpYEmexETe6dhAXRw bXbJ3Gmsw85ZdzuntlUwE0cZCuZCIKlvuHZorronf+hOAw7GtddSi6rWuCzQ/0EeUQCQ sB9zOHWgNX4yTluHm6CBT17jOsEXJlQ+f8MDY=
- In-reply-to: <82F700C11668408B903ABD5B651488E7@ad.redback.com>
- Organization: University of Auckland
- References: <82F700C11668408B903ABD5B651488E7@ad.redback.com>
- User-agent: Thunderbird 18.104.22.168 (Windows/20070728)
I prefer A by such a large margin that it isn't worth listing
A minimizes annoying clashes. Neither B nor C would have worked
at all for me in Dublin.
As for Sunday, that wouldn't work for IAB and IESG folk, and
I think it's desirable that they can attend.
On 2008-08-06 10:04, Tony Li wrote:
> Hi all,
> We've received feedback that folks are interested in slightly different mee=
> ting arrangements for Minneapolis. Under the assumption that we meet there=
> during IETF week, would you prefer:
> A) Meeting all day Friday (about 7 hours of total time)
> B) Using two normal IETF 2.5 hour slots (only 5 hours)
> C) Meeting one afternoon from 1-7, plus another 2.5 hour slot
> D) Some other arrangements (please specify)
> Please note that whatever we prefer will be constrained by what the IETF se=
> cretariat is able and willing to provide, so stack ranking these options is=
> Lixia & Tony
> to unsubscribe send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org with the
> word 'unsubscribe' in a single line as the message text body.
> archive: <http://psg.com/lists/rrg/> & ftp://psg.com/pub/lists/rrg
to unsubscribe send a message to email@example.com with the
word 'unsubscribe' in a single line as the message text body.
archive: <http://psg.com/lists/rrg/> & ftp://psg.com/pub/lists/rrg