Re: [RRG] RRG process clarification

On 5/2/08 12:47 PM, Tony Li allegedly wrote:
It should be noted that some folks come at things with an alternate
branching structure:

	- Map-n-encap
	- Translation
	- Transport

I would go with this conceptual framework, but not call it "transport",
since that can be confusing.  The point is that the solution is in the
endpoints (i.e. transport layer) not in the network.  Perhaps just say
"endpoint-based".