[RRG] routing and addressing hierarchy

Folks,

Due to several suggestions(thanks Avri), I would post both lists.

Background: we've presented crisp-wg about routing registry
enabled crisp framework which is XML based query/responce protocol.

A major discussing point is that routing registry
is somewhat different with others; address and domain
are already published as rfc. The reason is that
address and domain perform clear hierarchy on the other
hand, routing is not.

we would really know this argument is true or not from
the view point of architecture.

cheers.

-kengo