[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Policy 2004: Call for Papers
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Policy 2004: Call for Papers
- From: Madhur Kohli <email@example.com>
- Date: Sun, 23 Nov 2003 23:11:35 -0500
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.4) Gecko/20030624
This CFP posted here, with permission of the WG chairs, to solicit
participation from members of this community.
Policy 2004: 5th IEEE International Workshop on Policies
for Distributed Systems and Networks
7-9 June 2004
IBM T.J. Watson Research Centre, Yorktown Heights, New York.
The policy workshop aims to bring together researchers and practitioners
working on policy-based systems across a wide range of application areas
including policy-based networking, security management, storage area
networking, and enterprise systems. Policy 2004 is the 5th in a series of
successful workshops which since 1999 have provided a forum for discussion
and collaboration between researchers, developers and users of policy-based
systems. This year, in addition to the latest research results from the
communities working in the areas mentioned above, we encourage
on policy-based techniques in support of: autonomic computing, ubiquitous
systems and business rules.
Policy 2004 invites contributions in the form of either:
- Technical papers (max. length 10 pages).
- Short position papers describing preliminary experimental results,
experiences with deployed policy systems, and new applications and
directions for policies (max. length 4 pages)
Paper submission deadline: 19 December 2003
Madhur Kohli, Emil Lupu
Program Co-chairs, Policy 2004