[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
wildcard flowid in framework PIB?
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: wildcard flowid in framework PIB?
- From: Brian Williams <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 06 Nov 2002 10:46:23 +1100
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; en-US; rv:1.1) Gecko/20020913 Debian/1.1-1
I have a question on the framework PIB. When I look at many of the
filter attributes, there exist values that can be used as wildcards.
The following are a few examples:
- for source and destination addresses, a prefix length of 0 indicates a
match of any address
- for DSCP, a value of -1 will match all DSCP values
- for port numbers, you can set the min and max to include all values
- for protocol number, a value of 255 means match all
However, for the FlowId, the range is specified as 0..1048575 which is
the valid range of the 20 bit label. How is a wildcard FlowId indicated?