RE: Issue: Treatment of null Identity Response

The CUI should be of Type String.

And actually it is and it isn't and we need to fix the text.

Current text:

Type: TBD for Chargeable-User-Identity.

   Length: >= 3

   String:

      The string identifies the CUI of the end-user and is of type
      UTF8String.

It says its of type "String" but then it says it is a UTF8String.  This
is because in the early days it was probably of type Text and not string
but then we added the opaque handle....

So Proposed text:

Type: TBD for Chargeable-User-Identity.

   Length: >= 3

   String:

      The string identifies the CUI of the end-user.

We should get this in AUTH48.