RE: RADEXT Issue 148 Item 6

I believe that (a) is not an acceptable solution from an
interoperability point of view. The currently used term of 'malformed'
is not defined properly. If left to the implementation to interpret
'malformed', interoperability cannot be ensured. Rather than documenting
this situation, I would by now rather deprecate the current objects
counting 'malformed', define the term properly, and create new objects,
now or later.

Regards,

Dan