RE: Discussion of RADEXT Issue 148 (MIB review)

I believe that adding UNITS and REFERENCE clauses does not change the
SYNTAX of the objects, and does not create any interoperability
problems, thus it may be considered as editorial changes for the purpose
of clarification. Actually in many cases this information is already
present in the DESCRIPTION clauses.

Regards,

Dan