RE: Issue 101: IEEE802 RFC (WG Last Call Review) Status Recap

While I do agree that we are setting a precedent that moves away from
the legacy RADIUS behavior, this new behavior would be just applicable
to the attributes described in this document. Perhaps a discussion item
for the RADIUS issues and fixes document is to look at the role explicit
acknowledgement could play for all attributes.

The "Issues and Fixes" document is designed to address clarifications to the existing RFCs. It is not within scope to add major new functionality to RADIUS.