RE: Issue 130: Diameter Compatibility (IEEE 802 Last call)

I'd like to test the consensus from IETF-64 on this issue.  I believe we
agreed that we would not split-up the attribute into multiple attributes
because of the ordering issues.  I also believe we agreed to define the
Radius attribute as needed and provide compatibility and
interoperability with Diameter using existing practices for supporting
Radius attributes in Diameter.  This would imply that we need to rename
the current NAS-Filter-Rule attribute to something else in order to
avoid confusion with Diameter's AVP.