New AD Requirement: Four Reviews

At the RADEXT WG meeting at IETF 64, the ADs requested that documents completing WG last call need to be reviewed by at least four individuals outside of the authors before they can be forwarded to the IESG for consideration.

We will now be enforcing this rule on WG last calls from this point forward. The goal of this is to:

* Encourage members of the WG to read the documents. If noone is reading the documents, then the ADs do not want to be the first ones to discover issues.

* Demonstrate interest. If the document has not garnered enough interest for four people to read it other than the authors, then the IETF should not be spending time on it.

So far, we have had 1 review of the RADIUS IPv6 MIBs, and no reviews of the RFC 3576 MIBs. WG last call on these documents completes on Monday, November 14, 2005.

Time for some weekend reading :)