AW: Draft update: draft-lior-radius-prepaid-extensions-09.txt

hi david,
hi bernard,
hi all,

i think we should also spend a few minutes to discuss this work at the next ietf meeting since this is part of the charter:
"
Dec 05    RADIUS Prepaid draft submitted as a Proposed Standard RFC
"

ciao
hannes

extensions
-09.txt

Changes from the previous version include the following (not exhaustive
list).

=> The functionality of RADIUS prepaid has been aligned with that of the
Diameter Credit Control application, as discussed at IETF #63. In
particular, RADIUS prepaid now supports "balance check" and "price
enquiry" (in addition to what what supported in the previous version of
the draft).

=> Several worked through example flows appear in the appendix.

=> RADIUS prepaid / Diameter Credit Control translation function has
been partially specified.

=> Various issues have been fixed.

Your comments are solicited.

Best Regards,