Re: ISSUE, SIP, authentication parameters (fwd)

See inline

The radext draft defines only Digest-Method, not SIP method.

> > SIP-Authorization grouped AVP contains required AVP
> > Digest-Username. This is duplicate information with
> > the User-Name AVP sent in the MAR-command.

I am not sure wether the User-Name syntax (think of NAI) won't
interfere with the syntax of Digest-Username (white space?).
Let's keep them separate.

> > PS. Sorry for the late submission..

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sisyphos

Wolfgang