RE: capabilities problem

This email and the previous one from Emile seems to be suggesting that I
am promoting a solution --  That I am "pounding on it" I resent that
strongly.

Since Bernard's email I have been discussion only requirements!!!

But I also want to point out for the record that it is only few that are
opposing the solution proposed in the draft.

For example, in Paris there was lots of support and I don't belive
anyone rejected it.

But be that as it may, as I have demonstrated I am willing to shed the
old and discuss requirements.

So lets move on and both Emile and Bernard stop the presonal attacks!!!