RE: Deployment Review for Bandwidth Attributes Document

Not sure why my previous message did not get posted. In any case the
document I was referring to (S2-052339.zip) is available at
ftp://ftp.3gpp.org/tsg_sa/WG2_Arch/TSGS2_48_Sophia_Antipolis/Docs/

BR,

Farooq Bari
Cingular Wireless
Core Network Standards