RADIUS Digest Authentication: FINAL REVIEW COMPLETED

The RADIUS Digest Authentication document has now completed final RADEXT
WG review.   Issues 79, 121, 122, 126 and 127 were submitted; of these
only 121 and 122 remain open.

Since the remaining issues are editorial in nature, we would like to
request the authors to rapidly address these issues, so that a new
version of the document can be provided that we can send off to the IESG.