RE: REMINDER: Final Review Comments DUE TODAY on RADIUS Digest Document

All aspects of RADEXT Issue 122 have been resolved in the -04 draft,
except for the following:

(1)

> The third paragraph contains the phrase "If the RADIUS client
recognizes
> the nonce...".  This could use some clarification.  The definition of
> "nonce" in Section 1.1 is "An unpredictable value...".  How is it
> possible for the RADIUS client to recognize an unpredictable value?
> Does this simply that the RADIUS client maintains a history of
recently
> used nonce values?  Or is there another meaning?
>
> Requested changes:
>
> Please add clarification.

I think what this text is trying to say is that:

"If the RADIUS client recognizes the presence of an HTTP Digest nonce
data element..."

What is being recognized is the data element, not the content of the
data element.

(2)

> Move Diameter gateway considerations to the Diameter SIP Application
> draft.
>
> 4.1 RADIUS Client Diameter Server
> 4.1 Diameter Client, RADIUS Server
> 4.3 Limitations
>
> Requested Changes:
>
> Delete these sections and add a general reference to the Diameter SIP
> draft.  This presumes, of course, that consensus is concurrently
> obtained in the AAA WG to make this change.

The delete part was accomplished, but the reference to the compatibility
description to appear in the Diameter SIP Application draft was not
added.  RADEXT WG work items must have *some* form of Diameter
Compatibility section, so at least a reference is required.