RE: Capabilities (was Re: AW: Review of draft-ietf-geopriv-radius-lo-04.txt )

Hi David,

You could call it hints...

BTW this is already in the capability draft...and there it is stronger
then just hints.  Because if the NAS says I support X and the Server
says I want X then the NAS MUST provide X.

When we say hint it means to me that its up to the NAS to determine
whether it delivers X.