AW: Review of draft-ietf-geopriv-radius-lo-04.txt

hi bernard,

thanks for keeping track of the issues at your radext webpage. i had the
impression that we discussed all of these issues already on the radext
and the geopriv mailing list (around march this year).

based on the fact that two working groups were involved when working on
this document i wasn't quite aware of how the open issues should be
tackled (mailing list and/or issue tracker), which format is used to
submit or resolve individual issues and how is actually in charge to
add, remove or modify something on the issue tracker.
this might actually something to discuss next time whenever two working
groups work on a single document to avoid confusion.

ciao
hannes