RE: Review of draft-ietf-geopriv-radius-lo-04.txt

Bernard Aboba writes...

> Review of draft-ietf-geopriv-radius-lo-04.txt

Thanks, Bernard.  I'd like to request that the entire WG take some time
to review this document.  I've been informed that it is getting ready
for WGLC in the GEOPRIV WG, and it would be well for RADEXT WG comments
to be received at this time.  So...

This is a request for cross-WG review of the document "Carrying Location
Objects in RADIUS".  The document is available for inspection here:

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-geopriv-radius-lo-04.txt

Please post comments to the RADEXT WG in the format defined on the
RADEXT WG Issue list:

http://www.drizzle.com/~aboba/RADEXT/

Please send comments by Friday September 30, 2005.  (But sooner is
better.)