AW: Issue 119: More NITs; table format

Bernard wrote:

> Section 2.1
>
> .. Change .. To:
> Where an HTTP-style request traverses several proxies and each of the
> proxies requests to authenticate the HTTP-style client the request at
> the HTTP-style server may contain multiple credential sets.

I've added a comma after "HTTP-style client":

"Where an HTTP-style request traverses several proxies and each of the
proxies requests to authenticate the HTTP-style client, the request at
the HTTP-style server may contain multiple credential sets."

> Section 5
>
> Please reformat the attribute table in the format used in
> other RADIUS RFCs, such as RFC 2865 Section 5.44:
>
> The following table provides a guide to which attributes may
> be found in which kinds of packets, and in what quantity.
>
> Request Accept Reject Challenge # Attribute
> 0-1     0-1      0       0      1 User-Name
> 0-1     0        0       0      2 User-Password [Note 1]

Two remarks:
- Placing the attribute name in the last column seems a bit strange to me
- The xml2rfc tool adds borders to the table and I haven't found a way to disable
this. Replacing the table with ASCII art is an option, but it wouldn't look good
in xml2rfc's html output (and I don't know how the tool handles page breaks
with large ascii art).

Wolfgang

--
T-Systems