RE: AAA for Handovers

The most recent IEEE 802.11r draft eliminates portions of the key
hierarchy and also mandates that the Authenticator and AAA client
reside on the same entity.  There is still discussion on the
interactions between NASes.

RFC 3580 describes how Accounting-Start messages can be sent in handover
situations.