RE: RADEXT WG last call on draft-ietf-radext-ieee802-00.txt

Here are my comments:

1. The second paragraph in the introduction reads:

For example, in IEEE 802.1X [IEEE8021X] environments, which
      provides "network port authentication" for IEEE 802 [IEEE802]
      media, including Ethernet [IEEE8023], Token Ring and 802.11
      [IEEE80211i] wireless LANS, there exists a strong desire to
      control authorization beyond just the untagged VLAN parameter
      based on tunnel attributes in [RFC2868].

- The syntax of this phrase sounds broken. Replacing 'provides' by
'provide' would help
- No reference for Token Ring
- 802.11i defines the security of the wireless LAN, and not the wireless
LAN

2. It would be good to add abbreviations to section 1.1 - for example
NAS, etc.

3. The term WiFi user in Section 2 is not explained

4.  The diagrams in 3.1, 4.1, 4.2  have missing delimiters

5. Section 3.4:

There are eight
         possible user priorities, according to the IEEE 802 standard.

Should be IEEE 802.1Q standard

6. Section 7 - I believe that some text should be added about the threat
resulting from intentional or accidental mis-configuration of filtering
capabilities in IEEE 802.1 bridges which can result in blocking or
degradation of service of traffic related to specific ports, users, or
applications.

Regards,

Dan