RE: Request for Review of RFC 3576 MIB documents

Initially the Dynamic Authorization Client and Dynamic Authorization
Server terminology was initiated because the "client" and "server"
entities are different here(when compared with
authentication/accounting). For instance, the authentication/accounting
entity that resides on the NAS is described as
"authentication/accounting client" and the same case with
"authentication/accounting server". In the Dynamic Authorization case,
calling the Dynamic Authorization entity that resides on the NAS as
"Dynamic Authorization Client(DAC) actually creates more confusion. So
we had to flip the terminology.

Having said that as mentioned by Murtaza, there could be other entities
like Prepaid Server who are neither Radius authentication nor accounting
servers.

Though if the WG suggests good terminology, we see no reason to adopt
that terminology instead of DAC and DAS. IMO, though the existing DAC
and DAS terminology may look confusing initially but once the ice is
broken, it would actually make more sense.

Thanks
Nagi.