Pre-soliciting volunteers for the RADEXT WG session at IETF-63

WG Members,

This "plea for assistance" is addressed to those WG Members who plan to attend the RADEXT WG session at IETF-63.  As you may have noticed, the WG agenda is very full, with no "pad" times.  We will need to start the meeting promptly and keep to the allotted times.

I'm pre-soliciting two volunteers to act as note takes and one volunteer to act as time keeper.  Bernard has a PC application that we typically use as a presentation timer that I can provide to you.  Bernard does not plan to attend IETF-63, so I won't have a Co-Chair to share the duties.

Please consider volunteering for these positions by contacting me [well] in advance of the meeting.  Thanks!!!

Regards,

Dave