Scheduling for IETF-63

I have requested one 2-hour session for RADEXT at IETF-63.  This is the same amount of time we had at IETF-62.

In order to start planning the WG meeting agenda, and to be sure we can fit all the requested agenda items in the allotted time, I'm requesting that anyone wishing time on the RADEXT WG agenda for IETF-63 please send e-mail to the chairs indicating your request, including the topic, the Internet Draft name, and the amount of time.

Please do this now (or very soon thereafter) as the deadline for secondary scheduling requests is fast approaching!

-- Dave