RE: REMINDER: Final Review of CUI-05

I just realized that the first page needs to be updated with the latest
statement on intellectual property
rights (IPR).  Should I go ahead and submit an updated version (-06) or
wait till May 20th?
Thanks,
Farid

le-user-id-05.txt

The RADEXT Issues list is available here:
http://www.drizzle.com/~aboba/RADEXT/

If you have filed an open issue against the document, or if you have an
opinion about the resolution of Issues 82 or 83, or if you have any
other
last minute comments about this document, please post your Issue to the
RADEXT WG mailing list ASAP.

Assuming we do not hear anything by May 20, 2005 we will forward the
document on to the IESG for consideration as a proposed standard.