RE: Implementation Survey: How does your EAP peer/RADIUS proxy handle internationalization?

> I concur with the sentiment, but I wonder if the text in the NAIbis
> draft, that purports to add internationalization support, has already
> awakened that particular canine?  :-)

Based on the responses, sending NAIs in UTF-8 within the
EAP-Response/Identity will not awaken the canine.

From what we've heard it sounds like RADIUS proxy implementations handle
the User-Name attribute as opaque octets, and that may be all we should
assume.

Avi's Issue 75 (leave the NAI in UTF-8) seems to be compatible with that
perspective.