Re: Implementation Survey: How does your EAP peer/RADIUS proxy handle internationalization?

Attempting to summarize: (I hope you Bernard posted all the

It looks like implementations may actually be capable of
accepting non-ASCII input. However, there does not appear
to be any specific support for character set aware comparisons,
normalization, etc.

What does this imply? I'm not quite sure... and the input
is too small to make any definite conclusions. But it could
be that alternative #1 for NAIbis issue resolution is preferrable,
given that it better ensures correctness of lookups and
comparisons. Comments?

--Jari