RE: Comments on RADIUS MIB documents - MIB Doctor Review

> OK, so no one's interested in discussing this.  :-(

taking offense - I did comment on this actually :-)

> I'm asking that the WG members proactively respond, indicating
> acceptance of the MIB Doctors recommendations, or rejection of the
> recommendations together with a rationale for doing so.  Once we have
> determined consensus on this, then I will be able to issue the next
> draft version. I'd like to keep this task on schedule.

Better prepare a strong argument to reject the MIB Doctor recommendations. It's not that the WG does not have this option, but both the MIB Doctor reviewer and the Area Director came with clear arguments IMO that demonstrated that the path that was taken by the WG creates an interoperability problem between existing implementations of the previous set of RFCs and 2618-2621.

I am in favor of following the recommendations.

Regards,

Dan