RE: Issue 83: CUI and re-authentication

Good point Bernard!  Avi and I just discussed this, and our current
thinking is to add something like below to the draft:

"
When re-authenticating, a NAS that supports CUI MUST include the CUI
attribute with the value of CUI received in a previous Access-Accept.

Upon receiving a non-nul CUI in an Access-Request the home RADIUS server
MAY validate the value of CUI and if the validation fails, then the
RADIUS server SHOULD respond with an Access-Reject message.

During reauthentication, upon receiving an Access-Accept, the value of
the CUI maybe different from the previously received CUI for that
session. The NAS MUST use this value on all subsequent accounting
messages for that session.
"

Does this work for you, all?

Thanks,