AW: [RADIUS location attributes] support of a location identifier in location-information attribute

hi lionel,

i remember that you have proposed this feature already once.

is someone else in favor of this approach?
i don't want to add new functionality based the opinion of a few individuals
only (particularly if the functionality is not really necessary).

ciao
hannes