RE: When to Access-Reject vs. Silently Discard

Title: RE: When to Access-Reject vs. Silently Discard

  The only times I can see (NAS-IP-Address != source IP) for local
NASes are buggy implementations, or security breaches.  Is there
another case that text is trying to address, that I'm missing?

[Bik] Isn't this condition also true if there is NAT in the middle? And you have provisioned the RADIUS client with the publicly known external address. There are some implementations like that..

Thanks

-Bik