RE: Issue 79; digest-auth realm validation

I agree with you David.  Then perhaps not using shoulds or may. Even better
saying:

   "A RADIUS MUST check if the RADIUS
   client is authorized to
   serve users of the realm mentioned in the Digest-Realm attribute.  If
   the RADIUS client is not authorized, the RADIUS server sends an
   Access-Reject.  Other actions taken by the RADIUS server are out of scope
of this document however, the RADIUS server should notify the operator and
may take additional
   action such as rejecting all future
   requests from this client, until some management action tells it to
   do so again. "

Note above I use Access-Reject but it may still be better to silently
discard.