RE: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-radext-chargeable-user-id-04.txt

This version includes resolution for the issue below submitted by David
Nelson -- not shown in the RADEXT issues list yet.  Issue 66 (in the
RADEXT issues list) was addressed in version -03, we need to close it.
Thanks,
Farid

-----
Issue with CUI-03 in the definition of CUI content.

Submitter name: David B. Nelson
Submitter email address: dnelson@enterasys.com