RE: Pre-work item review

Nelson, David <> supposedly scribbled:

> As a reminder to the RADEXT WG members, please respond either
> affirmatively or negatively with respect to each of these
documents.
> Should the draft(s) become a RADEXT WG Work Item?  {Yes | No}
>
> You may comment on the four IPv6 MIB update documents as one,
because
> they have highly similar content.

What does the current content of the drafts have to do with the
question?

> Silence is not generally accepted as WG consensus, so your active
> reply is requested.

Interesting, since this flies in the face of several thousand years
of traditional interpretation of silence as assent.

>> As discussed at today's meeting, we are looking to gauge WG
interest
>> in making the following documents WG work items:
>>
>> RADIUS MIB Revision

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-nelson-rfc2618bis-00.txt

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-nelson-rfc2619bis-00.txt

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-nelson-rfc2620bis-00.txt

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-nelson-rfc2621bis-00.txt

Yes.

>> RFC 3576 MIBs

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-decnodder-radext-dynauth-c
lien
> t-
>> mib-03.txt

Yes.

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-decnodder-radext-dynauth-s
erve
> r-
>> mib-03.txt

Yes.

>> RADIUS Extensions for IEEE 802

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-congdon-radext-ieee802-03.
txt

Yes.

>> Please send your comments to the RADEXT mailing list.

Hope this helps,

~gwz

Why is it that most of the world's problems can't be solved by
simply
  listening to John Coltrane? -- Henry Gabriel